- Intel® Celeron® N2930 Quad Core processor
- Supports Windows 8 Operating System 10.1” WXGA, Projective Capacitive Multi Touch Display
- 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F), IP65, MIL-STD 810G / 4ft drop compliant
- Compact/Slim design: 20mm/0.79inch height
- Seamless Communications, including Wi-Fi, BT, NFC (optional)
- Warm swappable battery
- Optional Integrated 1D/2D Barcode Scanner And Expansion Module (MSR+SMC)
- Optional accessories include: 6ft drop rugged bumper, docking station, VESA dock, hand strap, and multi-function cover
AD-MIT-W101 is a 10.1” medical grade tablet PC with stylish appearance and advanced technology. It features the latest Intel® SoC Celeron® processor, which delivers performance and power efficiency.
EN/IEC 60601-1 certified AD-MIT-W101 functions at medical level safety together with other medical devices. IP65 compliant enclosure tolerates repeated sanitization and provides better infection control. Ruggedized structure withstands 4-foot drop, even 6-foot drop with extended bumpers.
AD-MIT-W101 integrates front and rear cameras and a barcode scanner for data acquisition; it accepts both touch and pen input; Wi-Fi and Bluetooth keep healthcare workforces connected. The tablet supports Windows OS, reducing complexity and enabling quick integration to existing Windows IT infrastructure.
With a slew of diverse accessories, AD-MIT-W101 can expand its role to every corner of the healthcare environment, keeping data flow smooth and accurate. Weighing in at a light 1.1 kg, and a slim 20 mm (0.79 in), AD-MIT-M101 helps enhance work efficiency with the least possible loading.