In 2007, Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card skimming and ATM attacks were the top ranked ATM security and risk concerns, irrespective of machine or user. The main function of ATM surveillance systems is to record images for every transaction from start to finish in the area surrounding the ATM machine. ATM surveillance systems have relatively stringent requirements with regard to image resolution, timing of recording, image retrieval, system stability, and system intelligence. The images recorded can be used to settle disputes about transactions or intentional overdrawing, and provide evidence in cases of theft or intentional damage to the ATM.
The Anewtech Connect Wi-SP , a wireless serial server ensures tight security at the card reader access checkpoint through a complete set of strong encryption and authentication services , which are compliant with the WPA2 and 802.11i standards. To ensure a high level of security, the cameras installed send captured videos to the PVS-640E, a high performance industrial grade platform, which enable linking into many types of access control, anti-skimming lighting, and fire and security systems, using digital I/O or RS-232 ports. The PVS-640E produces excellent DVD video quality without affecting overall system performance. All captured data are sent to the robust TS-509 Pro Turbo NAS, an all-in-one network appliances storage server.
- Wall mount and front I/O access design. All I/O interfaces are located in the front to facilitate cable routing
- This is convenient for long-term maintenance and system upgrades
- Compact, robust, flexible configuration and high expendability
- Excellent DVD level quality Audio/Video quality via powerful codec engine
- Long-term product and spare parts support