Support for PoE enables easy installation in awkward or remote locations with the use of a single Ethernet cable for both data and power delivery. Compared to fiber cables, Ethernet cables are significantly less expensive to install and are suitable for a wide range of infrastructures and environments.
AD-ESRP-PCS-UNO420 equips with rich I/O, and able to support different interface of sensors, devices, and PLC, etc. for various industrial applications.
Sensing gateways act as a bridge between sensors/devices and the cloud. For industrial manufacturing applications, gateways are required to provide multiple I/O for data collection, enable remote monitoring, minimize wiring, and be able to withstand operation in harsh industrial environments.
AD-UNO-420 edge sensing gateway supports a wide operating temperature range and uses a single Ethernet cable for both power sourcing and data transmissions, making it suitable for data gateway applications in many industries.
- Programmable GPIO and selectable COM for flexible functionality
- Supports dual wireless communication via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, and GPS
- Wide operating temperature range (-20 ~ 60 ̊C)
- Easy installation with a combined power and data cable
- PoE functionality offers considerable cost savings
- Compact, fanless design with multiple I/O for connecting various data acquisition device