Digi IX20 is a versatile router with features to supports a wide range of applications and use cases from critical industrial monitoring to self-service retail kiosks. Key features include:
- With Digi Remote Manager, a comprehensive compliance and security management application that provides centralized device management. It supports easy setup, mass configuration, control, and maintenance from a single pane of glass. It provides real-time view of network and device health and compliance, sending notifications when an alert is triggered, diagnosing and potentially repairing remote devices without the need to deploy a technician.
- Digi Remote Manager brings an increased ease of use and high level of product and network understanding unlocking the full potential of the Digi IX20.
- In addition to dual SIMs for failover, Digi SureLink maintains cellular connections under adverse conditions, provides reliable uptime for mission-critical applications. Smart load balancing between cellular and Ethernet WANs, dual APNs, and configurable APN search simplify deployment and reduce setup time.
- Digi IX20 offers optional Wi-Fi with serial RS-232 (DB9), Ethernet, and cellular LTE CAT-4 connectivity. Customers can add their own edge compute algorithms with Python support and native Linux applications.
- The integrated Digi TrustFence security framework combines secure boot, protected hardware ports, and secure connections with the latest encryption protocols.
- Whether in the factory, oilfield, or outdoor digital signage, Digi IX20 operates in a wide range of temperatures and is built to withstand the harshest environments. Digi IX20 is rated IP30 and has been tested for operation in -40C to +70C.
Digi IX20 integrates with Digi Remote Manager®, an IoT device monitoring application that that provides secure remote monitoring and control, enables automated firmware and software updates, and brings simple, comprehensive management of intelligent routers. This application unlocks the full potential of the IX20 both by simplifying the road to data-driven insights and the performance of the router itself, including uptime and failover (Digi SureLink®) and security (Digi TrustFence®) features.
Digi CORE plug-in LTE modem with dual SIM support
Digi CORE plug-in modems offer dual DIM cellular connectivity and a locking mechanism for added protection. The modular nature of Digi CORE plug-in modems helps mitigate technological obsolescence by allowing customers to upgrade to newer LTE standards without replacing their Digi router.