WebAccess/CNC ) is a core software solution for networking CNC machines. Leveraging the web-based architecture of the WebAccess/SCADA platform, WebAccess/CNC provides not only crucial CNC networking functions but also the benefits of SCADA software for CNC machining. With the inclusion of I/O device monitoring capabilities, WebAccess/CNC enables CNC information management and status visualization.
Designed specifically for the machine tool market, WebAccess/CNC is integrated with numerous SCADA drivers and can support a wide range of CNC, I/O, and PLC devices to facilitate equipment data collection and industrial networking application development.
- Automatically generates CNC projects for WebAccess/SCADA
- Supports CNC machine and I/O device monitoring
- Supports leading CNC network controllers
- Provides CNC machining status and PLC register monitoring
- Provides CNC availability queries and NC file transfer function
- Provides historical CNC alarm and operation queries
- Supports all features and functions of WebAccess/SCADA