Compact Fanless System with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i CPU Socket (LGA 1151)
- Intel® 8th Gen Core™ i CPU socket-type (LGA1151) with Intel® Q370/H310 chipset
- Wide operating temperature (-10 ~ 50 °C)
- VGA and HDMI output
- 2 x GigaLAN, 2 x USB 3.1 and 6 x USB 3.0
- 2 x RS-232/422/485 and 4 x RS232 serial ports (Optional)
- 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD, and 1 x mSATA
- 9 ~ 36 VDC input power range
- Supports 2 x LAN, isolation COMs, and 32-bit GPIO modules
To support various IoT applications, the MIC-7 series can be equipped with various Intel® processors, including those from the Atom®, Core™, Pentium®, Celeron®, and Xeon® families. The wide selection of compatible processors allows customers to flexibly configure custom solutions based on specific application requirements.
AD-MIC-770 is a fanless system equipped with the latest Intel® 8th generation Core™ i socket-type processor. This unique combination of socket-type CPU and fanless design not only provides high performance computing ability, but also avoids the problem of dust accumulation, greatly increasing product reliability and reducing equipment maintenance cost. Another advantage of fanless design is that it is silent, which means AD-MIC-770 can be in noise-sensitive applications that still require high performance.
Application: Edge AI System