||Digi Xbee3® Zigbee 3.0
||Digi Xbee3® PRO Zigbee 3.0
||Silicon Labs EFR32MG SoC
||RF 250 Kbps, Serial up to 1 Mbps
||200 ft (60 m)
||300 ft (90 m)
|OUTDOOR/RF LINE-OF-SIGHT RANGE
||4000 ft (1200 m)
||2 miles (3200 m)
|RECEIVER SENSITIVITY (1% PER)
||-103 dBm Normal Mode
|SERIAL DATA INTERFACE
||UART, SPI, I2C
||API or AT commands, local or over-the-air (OTA)
||ISM 2.4 GHz
||Micro, Through-Hole, Surface Mount
||DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
||(4) 10-bit ADC inputs
||Through-Hole: PCB Antenna, U.FL Connector, RPSMA Connector
SMT: RF Pad, PCB Antenna, or U.FL Connector
Micro: U.FL Antenna, RF Pad, Chip Antenna
||-40º C to +85º C
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||Through-Hole: 0.960 x 1.087 in (2.438 x 2.761 cm)
SMT: 0.866 x 1.33 x 0.120 in (2.199 x 3.4 x 0.305 cm)
Micro: 0.533 x 0.76 x 0.087 in (13 x 19 x 2 mm)
||1 MB / 128 KB RAM
||HCS08 / up to 50.33 MHz
|NETWORKING AND SECURITY
||128/256 bit AES
|RELIABLE PACKET DELIVERY
||PAN ID and addresses, cluster IDs and endpoints (optional)
||2.1 to 3.6V
||40 mA @ 8 dBm
||135 mA @ 19 dBm
||1.7 micro Amp @ 25 degrees C
|FCC, IC (NORTH AMERICA)
Digi XBee3™ modules accelerate time to market for designers, OEMs and solution providers by quickly enabling wireless connectivity and easy-to-add functionality. Building on industry-leading technology, pre-certified Digi XBee3 modules offer the flexibility to switch between multiple frequencies and wireless protocols as needed.
Digi XBee3 Zigbee 3.0 offers a fully interoperable ecosystem covering all vertical markets including building automation, smart energy, digital health, intelligent lighting, and others.
With Digi Remote Manager®, Digi XBee3 modules can be easily configured and controlled from a simple, central platform. Built-in Digi TrustFence® security, identity and data privacy features use more than 175 controls to protect against new and evolving cyber threats. MicroPython and XCTU software tools simplify adding functionality, configuration and testing.
From edge computing to future migration, Digi XBee modules offer size, weight, power and performance advantages ideal for scalable device connectivity. A versatile addition to the expanding Digi XBee Ecosystem of wireless modules, adapters and software, the Digi XBee3 Series is engineered to accelerate development and deployment.
The Sum of Smarts
- Digi XBee3 Series modules deliver advantages in every class—size, weight, and power. It's the ideal micro-size for compact and portable applications.
- With enhanced MicroPython programmability, dual-mode radio flexibility, and Digi Remote Manager, device management and configuration has never been easier.
- With one socket—and the largest selection of global protocols and frequencies—Digi XBee3 Series module architecture can quickly enable and easily scale cellular connectivity and compatibility.
- Always on, always connected, always up-to-date, always accurate. Customers worldwide depend on Digi stability for high-quality manufacturing and long product lifecycles.
- Digi TrustFence security framework, identity, and data privacy features are built in to Digi XBee3 modules using more than 175 controls to protect against new and evolving cyber threats.
- From edge computing to future migration, Digi XBee3 Series modules offer compact connectivity that can reduce costs, accelerate time to market and extend product lifecycles.