The 10”/ 15” interactive touch feedback system enables visitor to rate their experience and submit a service request for poor and bad services. Upon submit, cleaner received SMS and perform the necessary corrective action immediately. Cleaner is require to scan the ID card to login the system to clear the fault reporting, submit checklist, etc.
How It Works?
Toilet feedback system shows 1 question with 5 icons (answers). If user click poor or bad icon, it will go to Page 2.
Multiple choice answers. User can choose more than one icon. Press submit button to send feedback.
After thank you message, the system plays advertisement (image only) at idle time
- The feedback submitted are sent to cleaner’s phone via SMS.
- If after 30 mins (user to set their own timing) cleaner never respond, the system sends SMS to supervisor.
Login with Mifare RFID card
- Cleaners login to respective feedback system by scan their ID card or pin ID.
- Once login, the system clear the flag and start the new feedback again
- The feedback sent to the backend server via Wi-Fi/ LAN. Data are automatically tabulated and presented in an easy to read graphical format in real time
- The report can be exported in Ms. Excel Format and is set up to be delivered directly via email, providing key performance indicator (KPI) information straight to management.
Please call us at +65 6292 0801 to discuss further or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the image below to start a slide show mode.