|Protocol||TCP, UDP, Telet, ICMP, DHCP, TFTP, HTTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL, ModBus TCP|
|Ethernet||2 ports 10/100 Mbps RJ-45|
|IP Address Assignment||Static IP, DHCP|
|Number of ports||4 Serial Ports|
|Maximum Speed||Max 921.6 Kbps|
|Signal Lines||Please refer to the Pin Assignment from the Dimension tab|
|Data Bits||5, 6, 7, 8|
|Stop Bits||1, 2|
|Parity Bits||None, Even, Odd|
|Flow Control||RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF|
|Management Tool||PortView™, SNMP, Web, TestView™|
|Configuration||Web, SSH, Telnet, SGConfig|
|Utility (Supported OS)||COM Redirector for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 2008 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Power Requirement||12VDC/3A Adapter(Screw Type), Terminal Block(VCC/GND/FGND), Consumption: 2W|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||237 x 143.6 x 48.7 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ 85 °C|
|Storing Temperature||-60 ~ 150 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% Non-Condensing|
SG-2041RIL can be used anywhere in the network to connect to serial device using the 9 pin D-sub interface with DE shell size. This device server support maximum 921.6Kbps for the RS-232 or RS-232/422/485 serial interface. ModBus is supported also. The COM Redirector is provided for remote control, monitoring and data communication.
Optimized for Industrial Use
- SG-2041RIL provides two types of power connection. The users can use the adapter or the terminal block to supply power to the system. The system supports operating temperature from -40 to 85°C (by IEC60068-2-33 temperature cycle) and pass the IEC60068-2-30 temperature and humidity environment test. It provides stable operation in tough environment for industrial use.
Enhanced Surge and ESD Protection
- To provide high reliability and stability, SerialGate has passed the tests with IEC 61000-4-2(ESD Level 4), ±8KV(Contact), ±15KV(Non-contact), and ±15KV(HBM). The IEC61000-4-4(40A) and IEC61000-4-5(24A) standard for surge protection is a built-in feature for possible incident of ESD, EFT, and surge to operate stably. This will eliminate malfunction or damaging the product with overcurrent.
Provides Various Software Utilities
The SerialGate series comes with following utilities:
- COM Port Redirector: This utility allows the users to add virtual port to the PC without modifying the client software to enable the serial communication.
- PortView™: Monitoring and managing utility for the serial ports in the SerialGate.
- TestView™: A utility for checking performance and stability of the data communication between the serial ports and Ethernet port.